After check-in, you must go through security at your airport. How the security check is structured depends on which country you are traveling from. Below you will find some information and rules at Swedish airports.
Tips before the security check
- Have your boarding pass ready to present when you arrive at the security checkpoint. You do not need to show your passport here.
- At the security check, you must show your plastic bag with liquids, which will be x-rayed.
- You must show any liquid medications, baby food and diet food.
- You must take off outer clothing, which will be x-rayed.
- Remove full-sized laptops and other similar-sized electronic equipment from your bags. They will be x-rayed.
- Do not carry mobile phones, keys, coins and other small metal objects on you, instead put them inside your hand luggage already before you go through the security check. That way, they will not set off the metal detector and everything goes more smoothly.
- Place your hand luggage on the belt at the x-ray machine and pass through the metal detector yourself.
- If you try to bring anything that could be dangerous through security, it will be taken from you.